Male Au Pair? Yes, we have

Many people think that Au Pairs are for females. It is not true. There are actually male au pairs, even though not many. Definitely, some families seek male au pairs.
According to InterExchange, 95 % of entire au pairs are females, but remaining 5% are male au pairs. I don’t know if you think the 5 percent population is many or few.

We have sent few male Japanese au pairs in the past. We feel that the host families who welcomed male au pairs were happy with their decision.

If children are all boys, definitely, host families may consider welcoming a male au pair.

Many of male candidates who seek to be an au pair are kind and gentle. Some of them have pre-school or elementary school license. Many of them like cooking and cleaning. Actually two of my male au pairs were chef. Maybe they cook much better than me.

I would like to introduce my male au pair, Ryu, 26 years old from Tokyo. He loves teaching music such as piano and guitar to children. And, he can cook.
He loves travelling and has good English communication skill. Ryu has experienced working as a baby sitter and he has niece that he has been taking care of since she was born.

If you are interested reviewing his full profile, you can sign-up as a host family through InterExchange Au Pair USA. Upon signing up without any financial obligation, you can start reviewing our available Japanese au pairs.

Please do not hesitate to contact us as well!!

Japanese Au Pair, Ryu

Author: Akiko Imairi

Hello! This is Akiko Imairi and I am the founder of Au Pair Japanese Connection, supporting Japanese nationals to become au pairs in the USA. I have been living in the US for over 15 years and working as an educational consultant for international students for long time.

Are you looking for a Japanese Au Pair?

Au Pair Japanese Connecion can help assit finding an excellent Japanese au pair for your family.

Contact us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *